We are pleased to present the third workshop in the ArtSouthWA Art Education series on ‘Curating your ART Exhibition’ presented by the talented Liz Edmonds, artist and owner of Petrichor Gallery. Sunday August 18 10am – 1pm. Places are limited. Whether you are preparing to participate in this years Southern Art & Craft Trail or working on a future exhibition, you need to know about planning and curating your artwork. Liz Edmonds will share all her tips with you, from theming and hanging to promotions and invitations. Liz will help you get across all of these and greatly increase your chances of success.
In this workshop you will learn:
· How to select the content of your exhibition
· How to present and hang an exhibition
· How to include multiple artists in an exhibition
· How to prepare catalogues and other information
· Planning an opening event
· Preparing Exhibition signage
· Exhibition Data collection
For further details email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are available through Eventbrite using via the ticketing link on our facebook page.