Workshop 3 - Maximising your Trail Profitability
Date & Time: Wednesday 11 July 2018 5.30pm to 9pm
Venue: Lotteries House, 211 North Rd, Albany
This workshop is designed for both the Venue owner and Artists exhibiting in the 2018 Southern Art and Craft Trail.
It will cover all the strategies to ensure that potential visitors and customers know of your exhibition. It will also demonstrate the very best way to engage with the customer and get them spending!
Here’s what you will learn:
- The range of activities you can do to promote your exhibition and venue
- The role and activities of Public Relations in promotions
- How to utilise Facebook and other social media platforms
- The role and activities of Direct Marketing in promotions
- How to best utilise the exhibition space
- Merchandising techniques
- Best practice for customer interaction
- The importance of monitoring and adjusting your strategy
Merry Robertson. Merry is a Marketing Consultant, Professional Speaker, Trainer and Artist.
Deris Ford. Deris is the owner of Stamms Emporium and La Botanic in Albany, and a master of Customer contact. She has been in in retail ownership and management since 1983. Stamms is also a Trail Venue.
$75 ArtSouthWA members / $85 Non-members – A light supper will be served.