MEMBERSHIP NOW OPEN
Guess what??? If you hadn’t noticed, ArtSouthWA annual memberships opened on the 1st January. We know you have been busy with holidays and new year celebrations. 2023 the 20th Anniversary of the Southern Art & Craft Trail and we would love you to be a part of it. To be part of the Art Trail you need to be a member. You can join up HERE
WHAT ARE BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER?
- You get to participate in the 20th Anniversary Southern Art & Craft Trail
- We provide you a website listing for 15 months, if you get in quick!
- We send out monthly newsletters
- You get Access to workshops either free or at a discounted rate
- You get to come and vote, if necessary, at the AGM on the 12th Feb
WAHT ARE THE BENEFITS TO THE REGION?
Did you know that the Trail attracted over $5.5m revenue into the greater southern region when people came to stay, visit venues & sights, eat out and shop! Over 11 500 people visited venues on the Trail. We look forward to working with our supporters and sponsors this year including TourismWA and RegionalArtsWA . If you would like to be a proud sponsor or supporter contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a sponsorship package.
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
Did you know that last year over 400 artists participated in the Trail, either as individuals or as part of a gallery or pop-up venue? If you would like to collaborate with others to form a pop-up venue, contact us at email@example.com