ArtSouthWA Inc, managers of the Southern Art & Craft Trail, welcomes and thanks the generosity and support of our regular and new Sponsors and Patrons. Their involvement in this Community project means that the event can continue to offer quality experiences for everyone involved. With over 15,000 people visiting multiple venues and towns over the 3 week period, sponsors gain exceptional exposure.
For an idea of the 2019 sponsorship opportunities download the 2018 Sponsorship Proposal. If you are considering being part of our Sponsors group in 2019, please Contact Us to discuss your needs and ideas.
WA Government Support Grants
- Albany’s Historic Whaling Station
- Gallery 500, Albany
- Meleah Farrell, Torbay
- Rising Star Wines, Denmark
- Riverfront Gallery, Denmark
- 7 Cosy Corner Beach Apartment, Torbay
- Adrenaline Design & Marketing, Perth
- Adventures in Wood, Albany
- Strikepoint Graphic Design and Printing, Albany