How to Become a Member
New 2020 membership form with online payment coming soon. Please return to this page to see when it is online.
Benefits of ArtSouthWA membership
- 12 months of the year exposure on the ASWA website. Our website ranks on the first page of Google for following keywords: Albany Art, Albany Artists, Albany Art Galleries, Artists South West WA, Art Associations South West WA, Art Souther Region, Artists Southern Region, Art Galleries Southern Region, Art Associations Southern Region and more.
- Exposure on social media with over 1,500 followers in 2019. You can post to our FB page ArtSouth WA & the Southern Art & Craft Trail when you are having an exhibition, running a workshop or are part of a special public event.
- Discounts to our Art Education series of workshops run throughout the year.
- ASWA will represent you as a visual artist in relevant discussions with private, local and statewide bodies where decisions affecting the visual arts are being made.
- You are able to vote at the AGM on all ArtSouthWA decisions that affect the running of the association.
- You are able to put your ideas forward to the committee for discussion at any time during your membership.
Here are the details of the ArtSouthWA membership structure and fees:
Membership runs from 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020.
The 2020 Membership year fees are:
- Individual membership for the year is $65
- Association (1-10 members) membership for the year is $120
- Associations (11-20 members) membership for the year is $190
- Gallery Membership (from 1-10 exhibiting artists) for the year is $120
- Gallery membership (from 11 – 20 exhibiting artists) for the year is $190