HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY OF THE SOUTHERN ART & CRAFT TRAIL
It’s the Trails birthday! We would love you to be a part of the action this year to make it the biggest and best yet. But first, you need to be a member. You can join up HERE
WHAT ARE BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER?
- You get to participate in the 20th Anniversary Southern Art & Craft Trail
- We provide you a website listing for 15 months, if you get in quick!
- We send out monthly newsletters
- You get Access to workshops either free or at a discounted rate
- You get to come and vote, if necessary, at the AGM on the 12th Feb
WAHT ARE THE BENEFITS TO THE REGION?
Did you know that the Trail attracted over $5.5m revenue into the greater southern region when people came to stay, visit venues & sights, eat out and shop! Over 11 500 people visited venues on the Trail. We look forward to working with our supporters and sponsors this year including TourismWA and RegionalArtsWA . If you would like to be a proud sponsor or supporter contact email@example.com for a sponsorship package.
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
The application form to join is HERE: Did you know that in 2022, over 400 artists participated in the Trail, either as individuals or as part of a gallery or pop-up venue? If you would like to collaborate with others to form a pop-up venue, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org